In order to provide consistent and reliable services, addressing operations and maintenance requirements are crucial for a telecom service provider. Breakdown maintenance, fault rectification, periodic health check, fuel filling for power backup systems, etc. are some passive maintenance services that every telecom cell site requires to ensure uninterrupted operations.
• Preventive Maintenance services as per the SLA / SOW
• Corrective Maintenance
• DG & AC servicing and Over Hauling in accordance with the specification by OEM / Customer
• Break down Maintenance like tracking of Alarms for site outages and link failures
• Diesel filling according to the BEET PLAN to ensure the availability of HSD in the DG tank
• Radio Power Management
• Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) Measurement for RF feeder cables
• Verification and correction of RF / IF cables
• Validation of antenna orientations and corrections if required
Our Passive Maintenance services cover the following Telecom Infrastructure:
• Power Plant
• Diesel Generator
• PMU (Power Management Unit)
• Fire Alarm System
• Battery Bank
• Air Conditioners
At Aerial Telecom, we provide customized, scalable, integrated, reliable, responsive and cost effective solutions for operations and maintenance requirements, both active and passive, of the telecom industry.
We provide Preventive, Corrective, Routine and Breakdown Maintenance including Diesel Filling in the Cell Sites.
We provide DG maintenance, diesel filling, first level maintenance for DG, AMF Panel, UPS, Fire Alarm System, FMC, NMS, follow up for alarms, order wire, battery voltage, level of distilled water in the secondary cells, battery charger and electrical installation of the prefabs / building and in case of any discrepancy report it to etc.
• Servo Stabilizers
• Tower / Mast / Pole
• Earth Pits
• Other Electrical Elements